|CTriggerWind defined in |
- The baseline for how hard the wind blows.
- Speed Noise
- Noise added to wind speed +/-
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- Yaw sets the wind direction. Pitch and roll should be ignored.
- Direction Noise
- Noise added to wind direction.
- Hold Time
- Baseline for how long to wait before changing wind.
- Hold Noise
- Noise added to how long to wait before changing wind.
- Filter Name
- Name of filter entity to test against activators.
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
Needs one of these flags checked to work.
8] : Physics Objects
64] : Everything (not including physics debris)
- Set the baseline for how hard the wind blows.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
Fix: Send Wake input to all the desired props.