Trigger survival playarea
A trigger volume that defines the bounds of the survival play area. This brush is used for chopper deployment location and other entities like drones use this for spawning at edges of this brush. This brush should be around 1500 units above ground. How far above the ground the brush is doesn't affect deployment height, this seems to be controlled by the game mode itself, it will change your deployment height depending how far down the ground is.
This entity doesn't require any special properties or I/O. Just placing it in the world is enough.
Recommended brush size is 16384x16384, if you want smaller play area you can just use the spawn mask to control the deployment area.
Warning: This brush needs to be at least 13440x13440 units big, if not the game will crash upon deploying.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.