The master control entity for the robot destruction game mode. It is the base entity used by Tf logic player destruction.
- The base respawn time for BLU team
- The base respawn time for RED team
- The number of cores to collect to win a round
- The maximum number of robots active at the same time
- How often a robot should score a point while hacking
- The classname defines the type of entity. Classnames can be changed using
AddOutput, which will influence how the engine deals with the entity in certain circumstances.
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Specifies a movement parent. An entity will maintain its initial offset from its parent. An attachment point can be added to the end of the name, separated by a comma. Every entity can be parented, even point entities. Entities which are parented will be forced to transition to the next map, such as from a
trigger_transition. Some entities which aren't intended to be parented may not function correctly.
phys_constraintcan be used as a workaround to parenting.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (X Y Z)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.Note: This works on brush entities, although Hammer doesn't show the new angles.
- Toggles features of an entity, its specific number is determined by the combination of flags added.
- Response Contexts
- Pre-defined response system contexts for this entity. Format is
key:value,key:value,.... Contexts may be filtered.
- Hammer ID
- The entity's Hammer ID. Mainly used by plugins and debugging commands, such as
ent_keyvalue. Entities spawned at run-time are not assigned any Hammer ID.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Adds to the entity's list of response contexts. Format is
- Remove a context from this entity's list. The name should match the key of an existing context.
- Removes all contexts from this entity's list.
- Dispatches a special effect from the entity's origin.
- Dispatches a response to the entity. See Response and Concept.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything. Can also be invoked by creating an output that does not specify an input.
This input is not included in Valve's FGDs.
- Reassign the team of this entity as the team using this number.
- Sent when blue's first flag gets stolen.
- Sent when a flag gets stolen from blue.
- Sent when Blue goes from 0 to any points
- Sent when Blue hits the max points.
- Sent when blue goes from max points to fewer.
- Sent when Blue hits 0 points.
- Sent when blue's last stolen flag gets returned.
- Sent when the blue finale period ends.
- Sent when red's first flag gets stolen.
- Sent when a flag gets stolen from red.
- Sent when Red goes from 0 to any points
- Sent when Red hits the max points.
- Sent when red goes from max points to fewer.
- Sent when red hits 0 points.
- Sent when red's last stolen flag gets returned.
- Sent when the blue finale period ends.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- item_bonuspack - A Power Core dropped by the Robot Destruction robots.
- tf_robot_destruction_spawn_group - Control a group of robot spawns and their hud elements. Use in conjunction with the below.
- tf_robot_destruction_robot_spawn - Robot Spawn point for its respective spawn group. Use in conjunction with the above.