The control entity for each of the robot groups in the robot destruction game mode.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Which robot group it is (one indexed)
- The material for the HUD
- How long it takes for the group to respawn
- Team (TeamNum)
- 0: Any
- 2: Red
- 3: Blue
- Fires when all of the robots of the group are destroyed
- Fires when all of the robots of the group respawn