From Valve Developer Community
A robot spawn point for the robot destruction game mode.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- The amount of cores the robot will drop on death
- The health of the robot
- The spawn group it belongs to
- The path_track to start at
- Which type of robot it will spawn
- 0 : A Robot
- 1 : B Robot
- 2 : C Robot