- Number of Gibs (m_iGibs)
- Total number of
gibs to shoot each time the entity should shoot.
- Delay between shots (delay)
- Delay (in seconds) between shooting each
gib. If 0, all
gibs shoot at once.
- Gib Angles (Pitch Yaw Roll) (gibangles)
- The orientation of the spawned
- Max angular velocity (gibanglevelocity)
- How fast (degrees/sec) the
gibs should spin. They will spin on the x and y axes between 10% and 100% of this speed.
- Gib Velocity (m_flVelocity)
- Speed of the fired
- Course Variance (m_flVariance)
- How much variance in the direction
gibs are fired.
- Gib Life (m_flGibLife)
- Time in seconds for
gibs to live +/- 5%.
- Lighting Origin (lightingorigin)
- Select an
info_lighting to specify a location to sample lighting from for all
gibs spawned by this shooter, instead of their own origins.
- Physics (Simulation)
- How the
gibs will be physically simulated.
- Disable Shadows (nogibshadows)
- Set to 1 to disable render target shadows on