From Valve Developer Community
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Start locked
- Locked means the point will not be available for capture until it is unlocked via its input.
- Print Name
- LOCALIZED name to print on the HUD.
- Group Index
- Used for grouping points together under a team_control_point_master (not using control point rounds).
- Default Owner
- Default Owner of the control point.
- 0 : Neither
- 2 : Red
- 3 : Blue
- Index of this point (must be unique).
- Warning Type
- Type of warning to issue to the team that owns the control point when the opposing team starts to capture it.
- 0 : Normal Announcements
- 1 : Final Capture Point Warning
- 2 : No Announcements
- Warning sound
- Sound to be played when this point is being captured (if warn on capture is set).
- Randomly set the owner on restart
- Randomly set the owner of this point during a full restart of the map. The ratio of default owners among the points with this flag will be kept when selecting random owners.
- Time-based point value for RED.
- Time-based point value for BLUE.
- Reset Sound
- Sound made when point resets.
- Red Capture Sound
- Sound made when RED captures.
- Blue Capture Sound
- Sound made when BLUE captures.
- Reset model bodygroup
- Control point model bodygroup used when point reverts to neutral state.
- RED model bodygroup
- Control point model bodygroup used when RED owns the point.
- BLUE model bodygroup
- Control point model bodygroup used when RED owns the point.
- HUD overlay neutral
- HUD material that will overlay the icon when no one owns the point.
- HUD overlay RED
- HUD material that will overlay the icon when RED owns the point.
- HUD overlay BLUE
- HUD material that will overlay the icon when BLUE owns the point.
- RED Previous Required Point 1
- The name of a previous capture point that RED must own to be able to capture this point. If empty, the team must own all points preceding this one. Pointing to itself means no previous point required.
- RED Previous Required Point 2
- The name of a second previous capture point that RED must own to be able to capture this point.
- RED Previous Required Point 3
- The name of a third previous capture point that RED must own to be able to capture this point.
- BLUE Previous Required Point 1
- The name of a previous capture point that BLUE must own to be able to capture this point. If empty, the team must own all points preceding this one. Pointing to itself means no previous point required.
- BLUE Previous Required Point 2
- The name of a second previous capture point that BLUE must own to be able to capture this point.
- BLUE Previous Required Point 3
- The name of a third previous capture point that BLUE must own to be able to capture this point.
- 1 : Hide Control Point on HUD
- 2 : Start with model hidden
- 4 : Disable shadow
- 8 : Disable sounds
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note:Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Set the owner of the point.
- Hide the control point model.
- Show the control point model again.
- Lock the control point. 0 = unlocked, 1 = locked
- This will automatically unlock the control point in the specified amound of time (seconds).
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Sent when owner is changed to RED.
- Sent when owner is changed to BLUE.
- Sent when owner is changed to neutral.
- Sent when a round is starting and the point is owned by RED.
- Sent when a round is starting and the point is owned by BLUE.
- Sent when RED capture this point.
- Sent when BLUE capture this point.
- Sent when point unlocks.