Talk:Source SDK Release Notes
Is this what you're looking for?
Any bug related topics should be discussed over at Source SDK SE2 Bugs.
- Talk:Source SDK Release Notes/Archive 1 (old discussion archived after SE2 update)
- Talk:Source_SDK_release_notes_archive (old discussion archived after 2010 update)
Inaccuracies in the new contents
Half-Life 2: episode 1 in listed twice in the SDK launcher list on this page, and the [I][/I] tags are not working. Solokiller 22:15, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
My Edit Game Configurations button doesn't work when Source Engine 2006 is selected for Engine Version. It just thinks for a second and then does nothing. Is anybody else having this issue? -Snapizzle 06:06, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
- I can confirm this. Also, left clicking in the top left of the edit game configurations box will show 3 options, but instead of the proper names, they all start with #, so probably the same problem the GUI had before with other windows. Solokiller 06:59, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Create a Mod
Just to let you know, create a mod does not work on source 2009 but mods appear there. Can we have this written on the page please! MLSTRM 15:46, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
- Pretty Please can you fix this problem?? --No Return Production 12:53, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
Source 2009 Faceposer Crashing
Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've looked around and have been unable to find any information on the problem. It appears as though Faceposer for Source 2009 has been broken since the May 2010 update; upon launching from the SDK Launcher, the only window that appears is one stating that "hlfaceposer.exe has stopped working". The same issue occurs if hlfaceposer.exe is launched directly from the orangebox/bin folder. I'm fairly sure that this is a problem with all systems, not just mine, but in any case, I've heard little to no response from VALVe about it. Nobody seems to know a workaround or even what's causing the problem; I've heard some speculation that the model viewer is broken. Does anybody know what's going on with Faceposer?--WinstonSmith 18:10, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, good news. Still don't know what was causing the problems, but Faceposer's working again.--WinstonSmith 23:40, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Translations available for this page
This needs to be updated
The last release listed was from over a year ago, just wanted to note that this needs to be updated.