Talk:SketchUp Source Tools
- Some documentation on plug-in error messages and how to resolve them would be dandy. --Hiver 11:27, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'll be sure to continue adding anything I learn as I play with this. Here's to hoping for some tf2 entities for easy importing... --Tyroney
- Some info regarding Sketchup scale would be good. I don't want to create models and find out that they're too large/small for Hammer's dimensions. Know what I mean? --M. Bison 05:45, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- How about some Hammer2SketchUp tools? --Sortie 13:46, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
SketchUp tools for non L4D owners?
- Is there any way to get the "SketchUp to Hammer Export plugin" without owning Left 4 Dead? --Sheak 16 May 2009
- I suppose you just have to ask someone who own Left 4 Dead, it's only a bunch of files to copy in Sketchup folder. --NykO18 23:01, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Somebody can upload it to the megaupload? I'd like to use it too!
- Did you try emailing Valve? There's stuff in the tools for Portal, CS:S, and HL2. My guess is Valve forgot to pack it in with the last update or plans on eventually shipping in a later one. --brandished
- I've made a video about the plugins on my website, and I've also uploaded the plugins if anyone without left 4 dead is still looking for a copy --Nacimota 04:22, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
SketchUp 8/Future Versions
Will this work with the latest versions of SketchUp (currently ver. 8)? The page only mentions ver. 7. --Port A Port
Can anyone confirm that the vmf export stops working in SketchUp 2016? I tried it on three different PCs and everytime i get an empty *.vmf file (0 byte) and no error in SketchUp. The smd export works and the plugin (vmf export) still works in the 2015's version. --MattiBorchers (talk) 14:08, 3 June 2016 (UTC)