Portal 2 vote page
The voting page/screen is a page where you evaluate the map/test chamber you had just played from workshop. There you can visit author's page, comment and rate the map/test chamber.
To make the voting screen appear, you will need to use either triggers or buttons. In other words, you need something to activate it.
1. Create a trigger brush (using the tools/toolstrigger texture) with the block tool and tie it to a trigger_once.
2. Place a func_instance, using the entity tool and go to its properties tab. Use the following settings:
Property Value Fix Up Name pti_ents VMF Filename instances/p2editor/global_pti_ents.vmf
3. In the trigger's properties, go to the Outputs tab and Add the following:
My Output Target Entity Target Input Delay Only Once OnStartTouch pti_ents instance:@relay_pti_level_end;Trigger 0.00 Yes
Because most maps will end with an elevator, placing this trigger somewhere in the exit elevator's shaft works well. The official PTI elevator exit instance uses this trigger where the player enters the elevator and triggers after 0.90 seconds.
- Place a prop_button, using the entity tool.
- Repeat step 2 above.
- Repeat step 3 above, but change "OnStartTouch" to "OnPressed"