point_playermoveconstraint is a point entity available in all games. When given the
TurnOninput, it constrains any players already-within a set radius around itself, then slowing them down when they get close to the edge of the radius.
- Radius to find players to constrain.
- Constraint Width
- Width of the constraint edge. This is the distance in which to start slowing players down as they approach the edge of the radius.
- Speed Factor
- Factor applied to the player's max speed as they approach the radius edge.
- Start constraining any players already within the radius.
- Stop constraining any players previously constrained.
- Fired when a player breaks through the constraint. !caller = player