Mode: Danger Zone
Global entity: no
Date added: Added along with the update Danger Zone (2018.12.06)
Acts as a spawn point for below specified survival entities. Trivially, this will also be a potential place that players land during warmup.
Entities spawned by point_dz_weaponspawn
- Safe with money.
- Parachute backpack.
- Tablet upgrade that shows next safe zone.
- Tablet upgrade that shows drones and their trace.
- Tablet upgrade that improves zone precision.
- Contract to kill a player that will reward $500.
- Armor and Helmet.
- Bag with money.
- Metal crate with SMG weapons.
- Can be various crates, utility, explosives, pistols, melees.
- Ammo box.
- Stack of banknotes.
- Drone turret.
- Flash grenade.
- Molotov coctail.
- Decoy grenade.
- Smoke grenade.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Group ID
- When an item spawns in a spawn point, other nearby spawn points with the same ID will have less chance of spawning an item.
- Default Weight
- Weight used to distribute item.
- Door Name
- This point is behind a specific door.
- A loose item will spawn instead of a crate.
- A melee weapon/crate will spawn instead.
To do: What does this do in game?