Combine Console item rack.
- Hacking Plug (hacking_plug)
- Rack 1 active (rack0_active)
- Rack 2 active (rack1_active)
- Rack 3 active (rack2_active)
- Rack 4 active (rack3_active)
- Tank 1 missing on start. (tank0_start_missing)
- Tank 2 missing on start. (tank1_start_missing)
- Tank 3 missing on start. (tank2_start_missing)
- Tank 4 missing on start. (tank3_start_missing)
- Objective model (objective_model)
- Objective model to display when this console is completed. Skipped if left empty.
- Lightmap Static (lightmapstatic)
- How this geometry influences baked lighting
- Enable this entity and the associated Hacking Plug.
- Disable this entity and the associated Hacking Plug.
- Prevent the console from attracting the blind zombie while the player is hacking it (parameter is 1 or 0 to turn suppression on/off).
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- Fired when the console has been opened without the battery.
- Fired when the console battery has been added.
- Fired when a console rack with a missing tank has been opened.
- Fired when a missing console tank has been added.
- Fired when the console timeout has been triggered.
- Fired when the console puzzle has been solved.
- Fired when the console has been activated.
- Fired when the console has been closed.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.