From Valve Developer Community
- Pain Pill density
- Pain Pill density per sq 100 yards
- Molotov density
- Molotov density per sq 100 yards
- Pipe Bomb density
- Pipe Bomb density per sq 100 yards
- Pistol density
- Pistol density per sq 100 yards
- Weapon density
- Weapon (non-pistol) density per sq 100 yards ( only)
- Gas Can density
- Gas Can density per sq 100 yards
- Oxygen Tank density
- Oxygen Tank density per sq 100 yards
- Propane Tank density
- Propane Tank density per sq 100 yards
- Item Cluster Range
- Scavenge items of the same kind that are this close to each other are considered a single 'cluster' for population purposes
- Finale Item Cluster Count
- How many clusters of items will be populated in the finale
- Ammo pile density
- Ammo pile density per sq 100 yards
- Melee Weapon density
- Melee Weapon density per sq 100 yards
- Adrenaline density
- Adrenaline density per sq 100 yards
- Defibrillator density
- Defibrillator density per sq 100 yards
- Boomer Bile density
- Boomer Bile density per sq 100 yards
- Ammo upgrade density
- Ammo upgrade pack density per sq 100 yards
- Super Weapon density
- Chainsaw and Grenade Launcher density per sq 100 yards
- Configurable Weapon Spawn density
- Density for weapon_spawn entities, -1 to spawn all
- Configurable Weapon Cluster Range
- weapon_spawn entities that are this close to each other are considered a single 'cluster' for population purposes
- Magnum Pistol Spawn density
- Density for weapon_magnum_spawn entities, -1 to spawn all
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Stuff values from this entity into cvars for tweaking
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note:Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
Useful console commands
- Pass the number of items you'd want in this map and this spits out the map density value.