A filter that filters for VR Grenades
- Is Not Armed (IsNotArmed)
- Filter for unarmed Grenades. If you don't care about grenade state select Armed and Not armed
- Is Armed (IsArmed)
- Filter for Armed Grenades
- Filter mode
- Inverts the filter, making the specified criteria fail and all others pass.
- Tests the entity that called the input (the
!activator) against the filter, and fires either the
Bug: Calling this input will cause the server to crash if the
!activatorentity no longer exists. Do not use this input to test any entities which may be asynchronously deleted, such as players or projectiles, or in an i/o chain which might be initiated by entity deletion, such as the
OnEndTouchoutput of a trigger.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- One of these will fire when
TestActivatorinput is sent, depending on if the activator is allowed by the filter or not.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.