From Valve Developer Community
This entity is a solid which is tied to an entity. It is generally in marked out in game by a bomb stack model. It will give the specified team a bomb in a detonation type map.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Team to give Bomb to
- The team that will be placing a bomb at this point.
Value Description 1 Both Teams 2 U.S. Army Only 3 Wehrmacht Only
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Sent when a player pick up TNT Note:May not work