This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
decoy_projectileis a point entity available in the Counter-Strike series.
Thrown version of weapon_decoy.
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
Entity Scripts <scriptlist> (New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
Script think function <string> (New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior.
Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) <angle>
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- 1 : Start Constrained
- Prevents the model from moving.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
- Format: <key> <value>
- Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
FireUser1 to FireUser4
- Fire the OnUser outputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Activates the grenade, causing it to explode after a few seconds as if it was thrown by a player.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
RunScriptCode <string> (New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console.
- Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.
- Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
RunScriptFile <script> (New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.