Initializer functions set up each particle's initial state. To add one to your system, set the Properties dropdown to "Initializer" and right-click in the window below. This will bring an window with a list of functions to choose from.
See also Particle System Initializers
Pages in category "Particle initializers"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Position Along Path Random
- Position Along Path Sequential
- Position From Chaotic Attractor
- Position from Parent Cache
- Position From Parent Particles
- Position In CP Hierarchy
- Position Modify Offset Random
- Position Modify Place On Ground
- Position Modify Warp Random
- Position on Model Random
- Position Within Box Random
- Position Within Sphere Random