Valve Developer Community talk:About
Please add the W's
Who (individuals), where (is it hosted) and when was this Wiki created? - Roy 16:00, 25 Jan 2006 (PST)
- Am I allowed to guess? Oh well, here goes:
- Am I even close? :) Jupix 03:00, 1 May 2006 (PDT)
the site needs them. can a mod come here and add a rule page? it's becoming annoying when users quote non-existant rules, right or wrong. Kizzycocoa 17:37, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- Seriously now, go contact someone from Valve if you don't agree with what powered users of this wiki are saying. Unless they say you are right, then you are wrong. You don't have any more rights than anyone here. This is a goddamn wiki, if two people say you're wrong, and you're the only one to think you're not, then you're wrong. That's it, if you don't agree or don't understand the way a wiki works, then get the hell out of it. --NykO18 21:57, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
I have contacted someone. this is just here in case they don't see it. it is in the hands of a mod. and should be left for a mod to reply to. Kizzycocoa 22:07, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- All right, so I guess everything's fine for now. --NykO18 22:08, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- yes, for now. unless solokiller wants to make ANOTHER flame war out of this.
- he's doing a good job so far. Kizzycocoa 22:09, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
Updating old sections
Dear VDC, I am currently in the process of updating the SiN Episodes section of the wiki as it is lacking and support for SiN Episodes is non-existant. If anyone disapproves, or finds fault with what I am doing please contact me. --ViralHatred 17:50, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
LinkedIn VDC Group?
Does anyone have any objections to me creating a LinkedIn group for the Valve Developer Community? Raan 21:48, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
Unofficial VDC Discord
https://discord.gg/QV9T74W This server is a small pinch in time. In its short existence, it has aided greatly with contributor coordination and communication. It's also a good place to ask questions. Pinsplash (talk) 02:48, 14 July 2018 (UTC)
Adding back Hit Counter
The VDC used to show how many times a page was accessed. It has been a while since it was removed and I would like to see it back.
Please consider adding back the hit counters extension again.