Your user page
I took the liberty to adjust the broken bottom part of your user page, feel free to revert it if you don't like it. --Baliame 08:41, 19 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Well, at first I couldn't figure out what was causing the problem, and then it kinda grew on me, to the point where I was wondering if I could get the edges to look more like a cast shadow instead of a border. Eventually I just left it alone. If you know how to make it look like a shadow, let me know. Otherwise, just thanks anyway for fixing it :) Hectate 09:49, 19 Nov 2007 (PST)
- I previewed multiple times, it looks either too short and too long. Too long still was better :) --Baliame 10:48, 19 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Thanks for telling me about the typo. -=Stalker 08:52, 25 Nov 2007 (PST)=-
--Epyonxl 15:15, 8 Jan 2008 (PST) Thanks, I look forward to collaborating in the future. Seems we are both on the same level as far as programming goes. I'll throw some help along the way when I can, right now I'm just following other peoples code snipits trying to understand where everything is located code wise and what relies on what as far as the class system is concerned.
~Look forward to hearing from you soon, Mike
- btw do you know where I can go to ask questions about Hammer. I swear I'm having so many strange issues. For example I go to map properties and set up the map to show game title. The game locks up when I try to run it. In half-life 2 and only hl2 hammer editor when I go to view world models in props the whole editor exists on me without a word. ep1 isn't compatible with ep2 and exists just the same way? lol, that was a mouthful.
- If I ever get SDK Base installed, you may be first on my voice-acting list. I'll contact you if I require your undoubtibly good servives. --JeffMOD 17:07, 2 Apr 2008 (PDT)