Neil Jedrzejewski a.k.a. "Wunderboy", "Trp. Jed" or just plain "Jed".
Raised by sheep in the rural backwaters of England, Jed developed an early interest in game modding/development after becoming vexed as to what made Willy move across the screen. A screwdriver and one wrecked Z80 Zilog later, Jed concluded that it wasn't something mechanical and would require a more academic approach. 24 years later, he's proud to be able to claim he's now fully mastered control of his Willy.
Tour of duty
Author of various Source and GoldSrc SDK utilities including:
- VTF Shell Extensions
- 3DSMax VTF plugin
- 3DS Max 9,2008-2012,2017-2018 SMD exporter
- 3DS Max 9,2008-2012,2017-2018 SMD importer
- 3DS Max 9,2008-2012,2017-2018 VTA exporter
- VTFLib (contributor)
- GuiStudioMDL & GUIStudioMDL2
- MDL Texture Info Tool
- Jed's HLMV
3D modelling and character creation including work in the following commercial games and projects:
Current main project is as co-lead/developer for Ham and Jam and trying to find a job in the computer games industry.
- My Wiki Contributions
- My Sandbox - Random notes, including compiling the SDK under Redhat Linux.
- Jed's Blog/Homepage