I'm familiar with the source engine. I'm also a student in the computer science field. I have been coding in c++ for almost 6 years now.
I'll try to contribute to the tutorials on this wiki, since there aren't that many.
I've begun working on a source engine mod based on Starfox, any kind of help would be appreciated, writers, coders, etc...
Yeah, I know my page is lame.
Things To Do
Currently Working On
Tutorial : phys_wing entity for source. <-- Postponed
- Status : Big Trouble!!!(see vid). Kinda fixed, scaled the velocity vectors properly with the current frametime. But for some reasons it won't fly anymore :(
- WIP Vid : 
Wiki Articles :
Source Mod Projet :
- Project : Project SFR (Temporary name)
- Description : Its a shooter, 3rd person game. Heavily based on Starfox Snes, with elements from Starfox 64.
- Blog : Here
- Moddb : Here
- Status : Research and Development, trying various methods for simulating long maps.
- Help Wanted: Artists, additional coders are welcome, but I don't need any skills in particular yet. If you feel like it mail me at : Here
Wiki pages :