A lost chapter of Half-Life 2 (similar to the Lost Coast), Union is a short story of Gordon Freeman's fight to remove the Combine from an advanced research center.
- original environment, including
- plaza garden
- modern office
- underground industrial
- original models and props (created using Propper)
- original textures and decals
Some work in progress screen shots from Hammer and within game;
- 31 Dec 2011: Playable alpha version 1 completed
- 04 Jan 2012: Combine added, with node graphs and assault points
- 01 October 2012: Basic gameplay complete, first artpass underway
- 20 October 2012: Added custom models using Propper
Made by a single person Phaeton.
The intention is to make this mod available in English, although other translations maybe possible.