Toybox Heroes is a console-style physics-based fighting game for two to four players. Players select one of four action figures, each available in four colors, and duke it out in a variety of household environments. Weapons range from crayons to cherry bombs to Rubik's Cubes. As players receive and inflict damage, their rage meters build; once full, each character may unleash a unique special move. Toybox Heroes is a Half-Life 2 multiplayer mod developed in five months by students of The Guildhall at SMU.
- Four unique action figures, each available in four colors!!
- Four levels in which to dismember your opponents!!
- Physics-based combat -- everything is a weapon!!
- Devastating special moves!!
- Third person view, fixed camera.
|Cohort 9||Dissonance • Nightmare|
|Cohort 8||The Color of Doom • The Ghastleybriar Zoo Incident|
|Cohort 7||Déjà Vudu • Unseelie|
|Cohort 6||Haunted • Son of Ithaca|
|Cohort 5||Grimoire • The Fiona Project • Toybox Heroes|
|Cohort 4||Shantytown • Weekday Warrior|
|Cohort 3||Kompressor • Nitrate|
|Cohort 2||Eclipse • Samurai Legends|