nohl2=1 to hide the hl2-specific KV.
- Explosion Damage
- If non-zero, when this entity breaks it will create an explosion that causes the specified amount of damage. See also Explosion Radius.
- Explosion Radius
- If non-zero, when this entity breaks it will create an explosion with a radius of the specified amount. See also Explosion Damage.
- Sound to make when punted
- Sound to make when punted by gravity gun.
- Break Model Message
- "If set, will use this break model message instead of the normal break behavior." Confirm:Is this new with Source SDK 2013...? It isn't in Alien Swarm or 2007 code but is in 2013. New with L4D?
- Performance Mode
- Used to limit the amount of gibs produced when this entity breaks, for performance reasons.
- 0: Normal
- 1: No Gibs
- 2: Full Gibs on All Platforms (Xbox 360, PS3, etc)
- 3: Reduced gibs
- Min Damage to Hurt
- If a single hit to the object doesn't do at least this much damage, the prop won't take any of the damage it attempted to give.
- Pressure Delay
- Seconds to delay breaking from pressure. Allows creaking/groaning sounds to play.
- How close to breaking the object is.
- Maximum Health
- Health cannot exceed this amount.
- Physics Impact Damage Scale
- Multiplier for damage amount when this entity is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the entity will take no damage from physics.
- Breakable By
- only. Who can break this?
- 0: Everyone
- 1: All Infected
- 2: Only Tanks