From Valve Developer Community
nohl2 to hide the hl2-specific KV.
- Explosion Damage (ExplodeDamage)
- If non-zero, when this entity breaks it will create an explosion that causes the specified amount of damage. See also Explosion Radius.
- Explodsion Radius (ExplodeRadius)
- If non-zero, when this entity breaks it will create an explosion with a radius of the specified amount. See also Explosion Damage.
- Sound to make when punted (puntsound)
<sound>(New with Half-Life 2: Episode One / Source 2006)
- Sound to make when punted by gravity gun.
- Break Model Message (BreakModelMessage)
- "If set, will use this break model message instead of the normal break behavior." Confirm:Is this new with Source SDK 2013...? It isn't in Alien Swarm or 2007 code but is in 2013. New with L4D?
- Performance Mode (PerformanceMode)
- Used to limit the amount of gibs produced when this entity breaks, for performance reasons.
- 0: Normal
- 1: No Gibs
- 2: Full Gibs on All Platforms (Xbox 360, PS3, etc)
- 3: Reduced gibs
- Min Damage to Hurt (minhealthdmg)
- If a single hit to the object doesn't do at least this much damage, the prop won't take any of the damage it attempted to give.
- Pressure Delay (PressureDelay)
- Seconds to delay breaking from pressure. Allows creaking/groaning sounds to play.
- Health (health)
- How close to breaking the object is.
- Maximum Health (max_health)
- Health cannot exceed this amount.
- Physics Impact Damage Scale (physdamagescale)
- Multiplier for damage amount when this entity is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the entity will take no damage from physics.
- Breakable By (BreakableType)
<choices>(New with Left 4 Dead)
- only. Who can break this?
- 0: Everyone
- 1: All Infected
- 2: Only Tanks