From Valve Developer Community
- Weapons (additionalequipment)
- What weapon this Combine NPC should spawn with. Choices are:
- Number of Grenades (NumGrenades)
- How many grenades this NPC can throw (0-5 or infinite). NPCs do not normally pick up replacement grenades. Tip: You are not limited to the number of grenades listed, you can add in any number of grenades in the key field like 10 or 20.
- Waiting to Rappel? (waitingtorappel)
- If yes, this NPC spawns suspended in air and awaits a
BeginRappelinput. It will then spawn a zipline and slide down. When it hits the ground, NPC will cut away the line and try to move forward a few feet to make room for the next NPC. The NPC will not attempt to clear its landing space if it cannot do so by taking a few steps forward.
- Values for
- Target Path Corner (target)
- The path_corner that this NPC will move to after spawning.
- Squad Name (squadname)
- NPCs that are in the same squad (i.e. have matching squad names) will share information about enemies, and will take turns attacking and covering each other.
- Hint Group (hintgroup)
- Hint groups are used by NPCs to restrict their hint-node searching to a subset of the map's hint nodes. Only hint nodes with matching hint group names will be considered by this NPC.
- Hint Limit Nav (hintlimiting)
- Limits NPC to using specified hint group for navigation requests, but does not limit local navigation.
- Sleep State (sleepstate)
- Holds the NPC in stasis until specified condition. See also 'Wake Radius' and 'Wake Squad'.
- 0: None
- 1: Waiting for threat
- 2: Waiting for PVS
- 3: Waiting for input, ignore PVS
- 4: Auto PVS
- 5: Auto PVS after PVS
- Wake Radius (wakeradius)
- Auto-wake if player within this distance
- Wake Squad (wakesquad)
- Wake all of the NPCs squadmates if the NPC is woken
- Enemy Filter (enemyfilter)
- Filter entity to test targets against
- Ignore unseen enemies (ignoreunseenenemies)
- Prefer visible enemies, regardless of distance or relationship priority
- Physics Impact Damage Scale (physdamagescale)
- Scales damage energy when this character is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the NPC will take no damage from physics.
- Disable Shadows (disableshadows)
- Prevents the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows, or lightmap shadows if the entity is a
prop_static. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth (disableshadowdepth)
<boolean>(New with Portal 2)
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache (shadowdepthnocache)
<choices>(New with Portal 2)
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once
- Render Mode (rendermode)
- Set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity.
- Render FX / Transparency (0 - 255) (renderamt)
- Transparency amount, requires a Render Mode other than Normal. 0 is invisible, 255 is fully visible.
- Render Color (R G B) (rendercolor)
- Color tint.
- Disable Receiving Shadows (disablereceiveshadows)
- Prevent the entity from receiving shadows on itself.
- Render FX (renderfx)
- Preset pattern of appearance effects.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Entity Scripts (vscripts)
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function (thinkfunction)
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Allow Physics Gun (gmod_allowphysgun)
<boolean>(Only in Garry's Mod)
- If set, players cannot use Physics Gun on this entity.
- Sandbox Tool Whitelist (gmod_allowtools)
<string>(Only in Garry's Mod)
- If set, only given tools can be used on this entity. You need to supply the tool class names, the names of the .lua files of those tools. This also includes the context menu properties!