Template:I CAI BaseNPC
|rappel=1 to display the
- <string|targetname or classname> <string|disposition> <int|rank>
- Changes whether this NPC likes or dislikes certain others. Used like the
ai_relationshipentity, with this NPC as the subject.
- Values for
- Set a filter by which to filter potential enemies.
- Set the health of the NPC to this amount.
- Tells NPC to begin rappelling.
- Changes the name of this NPC's squad. Leaving the parameter blank will remove the NPC from any existing squad.
- Wakes up the NPC if it is sleeping.[Clarify]
- Update (or create) this NPC's memory of of the given entity.
- Clears out the NPC's knowledge of a named entity.
- Ignore danger sounds for the specified number of seconds. To do: Clarify what a "danger sound" is.
- Makes the NPC die and disappear.
- Puts the NPC into a "scripted" state. It will ignore a variety of stimuli, such as
+use, danger sounds, and idle speech.
- Puts the NPC into their normal state again.
- Prevents the NPC from making any vocalized sounds or speech, unless they are in a choreographed scene.
- Allow the NPC to make vocalizations again.
- Tells the NPC to stop any choreography (but not scripted speech) its a part of. Usually this is only done by a
trigger_changelevelwhen a player steps inside it, and the NPC is inside an associated
- Makes the NPC put their weapon away.
- Makes the NPC take out their weapon, if they have one.
- Makes the NPC holster their weapon and then never unholster it again.
- Force the NPC to use a dynamic interaction with another NPC. Syntax is
<targetname> <dynamic interaction>.