Real time radiosity, you have me intrested ^Ben 04:25, 15 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- I'd like to know how to implement =)—ts2do 14:53, 15 Apr 2006 (PDT)
If it's just a third party mod, are they allowed to use the Source, Steam, and Valve logos like that? I thought only licensed games could claim they're Powered by Source. Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. -.- --AndrewNeo 09:22, 16 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- The reason why Periculum is using those logos are because this project in the end will be a purchasable product. Thus means this is not a modification, but a Third Party Game. --Brad Newsom 09:53, 16 Apr 2006 (PDT)
Countdown to 06/06/06?
- It now says '9pm CST Tonight'. And has done so for a while. Is this countdown running on Valve Time? —Cargo Cult (info, talk) 02:35, 9 Jun 2006 (PDT)
It now says that the mod is "on hold", refering to an explanation that has since been removed. It might still be alive if we're lucky. --Andreasen 15:12, 14 Sep 2006 (PDT)
- To be completely honest, the project is on hold for several reasons, but to reassure many of you, the biggest reason is because I going to wait until I complete college before I undergo a epic project such as this. By pushing it off, we will get funding, hire professional work, and give a quality project that will go beyond everyone's expectations.
- Again, this will come as a dissappointment to many, but in the end, its the best possible plan to follow. --Brad Newsom 10:34, 15 Sep 2006 (PDT)