(Redirected from Sv jump impulse exojump multiplier)
|This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
- There are two slightly different jumping techniques that can be distinguished especially by the emitted sound. We assume that
+duckare bound to and , respectively.
- Pressing and holding will make the player jump at a variable height, depending on how long the key was held. The volume of the emitted sound also depends on that. The smallest height is by default a bit more than jumping with no ExoJump.
- Pressing and holding
sv_exojump_jumpbonus_forward 0. during the player's (un)crouching transition (pressing or releasing ; known as crouch jumping) does the same with a slightly lower maximum height but increases the player's velocity by about 130 u/s by default. The volume of the emitted sound is always the highest. This technique along with its different sound can be disabled with
- Note: Jumping completely silently with an ExoJump is impossible.
- Note: For default jumping height values, see CS:GO Mapper's Reference.
- Players wearing an ExoJump have a default fall damage reduction of 60 %, controlled with
- Players wearing an ExoJump have an icon in the bottom left of their UI.
exojumpis not an entity, one can do
Related Console Variables
||ConCommand||Equips or removes ExoJump from the executing player.|
||0.4||ExoJump forwards velocity bonus when duck jumping. Set to 0 to indirectly disable the crouch jumping technique and its sound.
Negative values are not intended and don't work entirely as to assume. When jumping while moving
||0.58||ExoJump upwards bonus when holding the jump button.|
||0.040||Stamina penalty for jumping with ExoJump.|
||0.015||Stamina penalty for landing with ExoJump.|
||0.4||ExoJump fall damage multiplier.|
||1.05||ExoJump impulse multiplier.|