This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. It is a telephone booth with a build-in VGUI screen where the player is capable of dialing phone numbers found throughout the world to hear funny, odd and crazy responses from the other end.
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Should the phone be disabled?
- Sound played when bad phone number is entered. (recommended: common/warning.wav)
- VGUI interface name. (default: prop_keypad)
- Key-Value file containing phone numbers and sounds. (default: scripts/phonebook.txt)
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Dial a phone number.
- Enable the phone.
- Disable the phone.
Note: Disabling or killing the entity does not stop the sound of a dialed phonenumber currently playing.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Fires when the
Useinput is given.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.