Used to spawn dronegun in map. It can be used to make multiple possible spawn choices using the
Spawn Automatically? property to add some randomness to the level.
Warning: While viewing this entity and going in the Model or Flags tab can crash Hammer.
- Name (targetname)
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Scripts (vscripts)
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function (thinkfunction)
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Spawn Automatically?
- Determine if this Drone Gun should spawn automatically or not.
- Input to spawn the Drone Gun.