|CPhysMotor defined in |
phys_motor is a point entity available in all games. It tries to spin a target entity at a particular speed.
- Rotation Speed
- Angular speed (units are degrees/second)
- Spin up time
- spin up time in seconds (also affects the rate at which speed changes happen)
- System Interia Scale
- Make this larger if the object being driven is constrained to a set of heavier objects.
- Rotation Axis
- The point to the Origin of the entity whose line the rotation axis.
- Attached Object
- Object to apply the force to
1] : Start On
2] : No world collision
Disable world collisions on hinges
4] : Hinge Object
Motor also acts as a hinge constraining the object to this axis
8] : Orient Locally
Maintain local relationship with the attached object (FGD comment: "NOT WORKING YET")
- Sets target speed
- Turns motor on
- Turns motor off