(Redirected from Mod Packing & Shipping)
This article is an overview on all articles pertaining to fine-tuning and releasing a mod.
- Steam 3rd Party Mod Support
- This article shows how to utilize mod support provided by Steam to make enhance the appearance a mod.
- Pre-publication evaluation
- This article focuses on the checklist of what to do right before the mod is packed.
- Source Mod Installers
- This article can help make a mod look professional while making it easy to install.
- P2P is a way to distribute an installation package while minimize strain on download servers.
- 7z archiving provides a high compression ratio (Sometimes doubling zip compression). A utility for decompressing it is a quick download, too, which makes 7z archiving worthwhile.
- News Site List
- Get publicity
Valve Cybercafes! (Steam)