This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. It is a health item that replenishes 100 of the player's health regardless of difficulty setting and is compared to other health related objects in the game, capable of doubling the amount of health points to 200; making it a powerful substitute when optained.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Allows the entity to draw a render target shadow.
- Prevents the entity from drawing a render target shadow.
- Fires when the player touches this item.
!activatoris the player.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired when the
Useinput is given.