Item antigen dispenser
This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. It is a health charger which requires a prop_antigen_canister to function, gradually replenishes player health on use, until the canister is empty or the player is at full health. The dispenser can be set to either start with no canister in place or a canister with a specific percentage available for the player. The dispenser will always be able to give the amount of health points it has available, regardless of the difficulty setting. The antigen canister can be rejected from the dispenser by clicking its top display, allowing the user to replace an empty canister shell with another containing any amount of health found nearby.
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Should the dispenser be disabled?
- Percentage full, if 0 then this dispenser can be loaded with an antigen container
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Fires when an antigen canister is put into the dispenser.
- Fires when an antigen canister is ejected from the dispenser.
- Fires when the
Useinput is given.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.