This entity is used to differentiate from other spawn points like info_player_start present in Half-Life 2 maps for modifying purposes when mounting games into Synergy. If no info_player_coop exists, info_player_start will be used as the fallback.
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
- This spawn point will start disabled.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Enable this spawn point to be used.
- Disable this spawn point from being used.
Tip: Manual Enable/Disable inputs are typically not used, see info_spawn_manager.