From Valve Developer Community
Bug: This entity is incomplete and does not function.
- Linked liquid portal.
- Fill Time (sec)
- How long the volume takes to fill in seconds.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- The liquid portal this should link to. Will update linked portal to point back.
- How long the area takes to fill.
- Start filling NOW. Entities teleport when finished.
- Add the activator entity to the list of entities to teleport when filling is finished.
- Remove the activator entity from the list of entities to teleport when filling is finished.
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
OnKilled(Only in the Left 4 Dead series)
- This Output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.