From Valve Developer Community
func_fish_pool is a point entity available in all Source games.
It creates a school of interactive fish that swim near this entity.
Killing the func_fish_pool does not delete the fish, the fish entity can be killed as a workaround.
Warning:Killing the fish entity before killing the func_fish_pool entity crashes the game, the func_fish_pool entity must be killed first.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- World model
- The fish model.
- Fish Count
- Number of fish in this pool.
- Max Range
- How far away a fish can wander, in units. Maximum is 255 units.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.