Dissolution is a science-fiction mod that mixes adventure and action game-play.
It focuses on delivering a mod with exciting game play, complex plot and plenty of interesting environments to explore.
It was released on the 5th of February 2011.
Set in the year 2089, in a universe dominated by a mega corporate entity, Xterrier, the player awakes in a hidden lab to the voice of the mysterious Wilson. Guided by Wilson, the player must make their way through the ravaged Xterrier 581c colony, making use of any and all resources they can get their hands on in order to survive, all the while attempting to piece together the events leading to the colony's collapse and their own identity.
- PDA Audio Logs — Get a glimpse of the story and the people who lived at Xterrier 581c by listening to the recorded audio logs.
- Complex plot — Dissolution features a layered plot told through PDA audio logs, characters and the environment itself.
- Survival game-play — You will have to scavenge and conserve to survive. Ammo is sparse and your supply limited. You will need to make every shot count and collect every ammo box you can in order to survive Xterrier 581c.
- Exploration —The more you explore, the better your chances. Dissolution provides an expansive and unique world for the player to explore and rewards explorers with additional supplies, health and audio logs.
- Atmospheric soundtrack — Dissolutions features a dark but intriguing soundtrack that compliments in-game events and atmosphere.