This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
Controls the creation of bots.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Which team this generator is for.
- Pick the class to spawn. Picking a specifc class with override bot_roster restrictions.
- Spawn Command
- Command the bot should execute upon spawning.
- Retain Action On Death
- If Yes, all bots will be told to perform the spawn command. If No, only the first will.
- Action Point
- Set this to have the bot travel to a specific action point upon spawning if the proper Spawn Command to be set.
- Spawn Count (<1 = infinite)
- The maximum number of bots to spawn from this generator.
- Spawn Interval
- Number of seconds between bots spawning from this generator.
- Max Active
- Maxmimum number of bots from this generator that can be active at once.
- Disable Dodging
- Setting this to Yes prevent the bots from making erratic movements in an effort to dodge.
- Suppress Fire
- Setting this to Yes will make the bots not attack.
- Use Spawn Point
- Setting this to Yes will make the bots spawn from an info_player_teamspawn instead of this generator.
- I think these are correct, but I am not sure, you can leave this blank. - ABS
- 0 : Easy
- 1 : Normal
- 2 : Hard
- 3 : Expert
CommandGoToActionPoint nameof bot_action_point
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.