- There are two slightly different jumping techniques that can be distinguished especially by the emitted sound. We assume that
+duckare bound to and , respectively.
- Pressing and holding will make the player jump at a variable height, depending on how long the key was held. The volume of the emitted sound also depends on that. The smallest height is by default a bit more than jumping with no ExoJump.
- Pressing and holding during the player's (un)crouching transition (pressing or releasing ; known as crouch jumping) does the same with a slightly lower maximum height but increases the player's velocity by about 130 u/s by default. The volume of the emitted sound is always the highest. This technique along with its different sound can be disabled with
- Players wearing an ExoJump have a default fall damage reduction of 60 %, controlled with
- Players wearing an ExoJump have an icon in the bottom left of their UI.
exojumpis not an entity, one can do
Related Console Variables
|Equips or removes ExoJump from the executing player.
|ExoJump forwards velocity bonus when duck jumping. Set to 0 to indirectly disable the crouch jumping technique and its sound.
Negative values are not intended and don't work entirely as to assume. When jumping while moving
|ExoJump upwards bonus when holding the jump button.
|Stamina penalty for jumping with ExoJump.
|Stamina penalty for landing with ExoJump.
|ExoJump fall damage multiplier.
|ExoJump impulse multiplier.