From Valve Developer Community
Bug: Entity crashes in Portal when physics damage is applied.
- Physics Impact Damage Scale (physdamagescale)
- Multiplies damage received from physics impacts. 0 means the feature is disabled for backwards compatibility.
- Impact damage type (Damagetype)
- If true (1), damage type is sharp and the object can slice others.
- Damaging it Doesn't Push It (nodamageforces)
- Whether damaging the entity applies force to it.
- Scale Factor For Inertia (inertiascale)
- Scales the angular mass of an object. Used to hack angular damage and collision response. Confirm:Doesn't actually affect inertia?
- Mass Scale (massscale)
- Multiplier for the object's mass.
- Override Parameters (overridescript)
- A list of physics keyvalues that are usually embedded in the model. Format is
- Health Level to Override Motion (damagetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start with motion disabled. Once its health has dropped below this specified amount, it will enable motion.
- Physics Impact Force to Override Motion (forcetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start motion disabled. Any impact that imparts a force greater than this value will enable motion.
- Minimum DX Level (mindxlevel)
- Maximum DX Level (maxdxlevel)
- The entity will not exist if the engine is running outside the given range of DirectX Versions. Only used by Orange Box and 2013 SDK games.
- Warning: If these are used, the object may break when the user switches their DirectX settings.
- Default (no bounding)
- DX9 SM2
- DX9 SM3
- Dud Bomb
- This strider buster is not armed. Used to create training busters.
- 1: Start Asleep.
- 2: Don't take physics damage.
- 4: Debris - Don't collide with the player or other debris.
- 8: Motion Disabled.
- 64: Enable motion when grabbed by gravity gun.
- 128: Not affected by rotor wash.
- 256: Generate output on
- 512: Prevent pickup.
- 1024: Prevent motion enable on player bump.
- 4096: Debris with trigger interaction.
- 8192: Force server-side (Multiplayer only; see
- 1048576: Gravity gun can ALWAYS pick up. No matter what.
- 16: Break on Touch
- 32: Break on Pressure
- Don't use game_weapon_manager
- Tell the prop to quit moving. Any physics forces (excluding gravity and water buoyancy) will cause the object to resume moving as usual. Sleeping also occurs automatically when the object has no physics forces to keep it awake, and when it is no longer moving a noticeable amount.
- If the object was told to sleep, tell it to start moving again.
- Tell the object to stop moving completely. No physics forces will re-enable motion, not even
- If the object's motion has been disabled entirely, tell it to resume movement as usual. This will also
Wakethe object, if it is
- If the object would normally float when in water, tell it to not float. There seems to be no way to re-enable floating behavior, but programming a method to do this should be fairly simple (
- Bomb should explode in this many seconds
- Fired when motion has been enabled on the prop, either via the Health Level to Override Motion keyvalue or from the
- Fired when the prop has woken (force has been applied to it while it was asleep, or the
Wakeinput has been called).
- Fired whenever the object is detected to be outside the world. Specifically, it checks if the object is outside of the world's bounding box or if the object is traveling at over 2000 units per second in any cardinal direction.
- Fired when the player has
+used the prop.
Note:This output (but not any of the other pickup-related ones) will fire only if the Generate output on +USE spawnflag is set.
- Fired when the player has dropped the prop (from either
+useor the gravity gun).
!activatoris the player.
- Fired when the player has picked the prop up with
+useor the gravity gun (in Half-Life 2).
- Fired when the player has picked the prop up with the gravity gun specifically.
- The strider buster has successfully attached to a strider
- The strider buster has detonated
- The strider buster has shattered without detonating
- The strider buster has been shattered by Hunters