- Melee Weapon
- Options: 'Any' or a comma-delimited string of melee weapon script names. Leave blank for none.
The names of the spawnable melee weapons have to be included in the text field. Names are:
Any– director will place any melee weapon listed in the Missionfile's "meleeweapons" string.
You may also list multiple specific melee weapons separated by a comma, and the director will select from among that subset of weapons:
You may even have additional custom melee weapons by crating a working weapon model and then creating a melee weapon script in "scripts/melee". Copy an existing one as a base and modify it to make it easier for you.
The name of that script, without extention, is the name to use in the missionfile to allow it at all, and the weapon_melee_spawn entity.
- Max number of weapons given before disappearing.
- Weapon Skin
- Some weapons have multiple versions of their textures, called skins. Set this to a number other than -1 to make the given weapon use that skin instead of the default.
- Glow Range
- Set a custom glow range for this spawner. 0 means use the default range.
- Collision box type.
- 0 : Not Solid
- 2 : Use Bounding Box
- 6 : Use VPhysics
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- World Model (model)
- The model this entity should appear as. 128-character limit.
- Skin (skin)
- Some models have multiple skins. This value selects from the index, starting with 0. Tip: Hammer's model browser automatically updates this value if you use it to view different skins.
- Model Scale (modelscale)
- A multiplier for the size of the model.
- Disable Shadows (disableshadows)
- Prevents the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows, or lightmap shadows if the entity is a
prop_static. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth (disableshadowdepth)
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache (shadowdepthnocache)
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once
- Render in Fast Reflections (drawinfastreflection)
- If enabled, this entity will render in fast water reflections (i.e. when a water material specifies
$reflectonlymarkedentities) and in the world impostor pass.
- 4 : Absorb any dropped weapon type
- 1 : Enable Physics
- 2 : Must Exist
- 8 : Infinite items (overrides count)