Template:KV CAI BaseNPC
|addeq=[text here] to (optionally) write a custom description for the Weapon Held keyvalue.
CBaseEntitykeyvalues are listed here for practical reasons.
- Weapon Held (additionalequipment)
- Gives the NPC a weapon. NPCs may attack oddly or not attack if they don't know how to use a particular weapon.
- Health (health)
- How close to death the NPC is.
- Maximum Health (max_health)
- Health cannot exceed this amount.
- Squad Name (squadname)
- NPCs that are in the same squad will share information about enemies, and will take turns attacking and covering each other.
- Target Path Corner (target)
- If set, the name of a
path_cornerentity that this NPC will move to, after spawning. Must be within 576 units from the NPC.
- Sleep State (sleepstate)
- Holds the NPC in stasis until specified condition. See also Wake Radius and Wake Squad.
- 0: None
- 1: Waiting for threat
- 2: Waiting for PVS
- 3: Waiting for input, ignore PVS
- 4: Auto PVS
- 5: Auto PVS after PVS
- To do: clarify the differences between each
- Wake Radius (wakeradius)
- Auto-wake if player is within this distance, in Hammer units.
- Wake Squad (wakesquad)
- If yes, wake all of the NPCs squadmates if the NPC is woken.
- Ignore unseen enemies (ignoreunseenenemies)
- Prefer visible enemies, regardless of distance or relationship priority.
- Hint Group (hintgroup)
- Hint groups are used by NPCs to restrict their hint-node searching to a subset of the map's hint nodes. Only hint nodes with matching hint group names will be considered by this NPC.
- Hint Limit Nav (hintlimiting)
- If yes, limits NPC to using specified hint group for navigation requests, but does not limit local navigation.
- Enemy Filter (enemyfilter)
- Filter by which to filter potential enemies.
- Local Velocity (velocity)
- Velocity generated by the entity, can cause strange behavior if changed.
- Base Velocity (basevelocity)
- Velocity to start with on spawn.
- Angular Velocity (avelocity)
- Angular velocity to start with on spawn.
- Water Level (waterlevel)
- Current water level of the entity, can cause strange behavior if changed.