- Performance Mode
- Used to limit the amount of gibs produced when this entity breaks, for performance reasons.
- 0: Normal
- 1: No Gibs
- 2: Full Gibs on All Platforms (Xbox 360, PS3, etc)
- 3: Reduced gibs
- Min Damage to Hurt
- If a single hit to the object doesn't do at least this much damage, the prop won't take any of the damage it attempted to give.
- Pressure Delay
- Seconds to delay breaking from pressure. Allows creaking/groaning sounds to play.
- How close to breaking the object is.
- Maximum Health
- Health cannot exceed this amount.
- Physics Impact Damage Scale
- Multiplier for damage amount when this entity is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the entity will take no damage from physics.