From Valve Developer Community
- Sets the current and maximum health. If the object is upgraded, the health will scale according to the new value.
- Bug: Crashes if set to 0.
- Increase the current health of the object. Does not surpass maximum health. Does not destroy the building if set at 0.
- Decrease current health of the object. Destroys the object if the health hits 0.
- Sets the object to be solid or non-solid to players. 0 - non-solid, 1 - solid. !FGD
- Note:The builder of the building will always be solid to the object.
- Ses the team the object is allied to. Does not change skin.
- Sets the skin the object uses. Useful in conjunction with
- Sets the builder of the object to the !activator.
- Makes the building visible and re-enables it.
- Makes the building invisible and disables it.
- Enable the object.
Enableafter using the
Hideinput will enable the building and keep it invisible.
Enablewill reset the upgrade level on the object. Use the
Showinput instead, which properly re-enables the object.
- Disable the object.