Talk:Mod wizard complete
Creating a new topic of discussion
You can create a new heading to talk under by pressing the "+" button to the right of the "Edit" tab, just above this page. When you submit your contributions, remember to sign them with the second-last edit box button! --TomEdwards 10:39, 27 Feb 2008 (PST)
- To indent your reply to someone, use a ":". Each colon indents your reply one level further. --TomEdwards 11:43, 27 Feb 2008 (PST)
Mod wizard not working in 2009
I'm not able to get anything to work in the Create A Mod wizard in 2009.
- Modify HL2 SP - (Error pop up) Can't open CreateModFiles\source2009\gameinfo_sp.txt for editing
- Source Code Only - Claims to work, but does not create or populate a \src folder
--vecima 16:53, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- There is no 2009 code yet. --TomEdwards 16:58, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- ETA: Rapture. At the moment the best you can do is use a fully patched version of the 2007 code.