okay so if it needs cleaning up. what do you want to see happen. Angry Beaver 23:13, 4 May 2006 (PDT)
- I would suggest:
- A better title. "Binary search" or something similar seems neater than "half and half" (since that's the more formal way of describing what you're describing).
- Making it clearer that this is a mapping article, in both title and content.
- Take out the subheadings and trim the rest of it until you have only the vitals. This article doesn't need to be more than a few sentences long to communicate the concept and when it's useful. The subheadings only get in the way, and for an article of this length, it seems unnecessary to include both an Introduction and a Conclusion.
- Link this article in to appropriate places. Category:Level Design FAQ, Troubleshooting Level Design, whatever takes your fancy. Or perhaps even just turn this into an entry on one of those pages, instead of its own page.
- --Giles 15:13, 5 May 2006 (PDT)