I'm 21 and I've been editing games aslong as I've had them. I can Map, Model, Skin, Texture, Animate, Code, and to a limited extent play with sound.
I'm that lovable little woodland rodent that'll help anyone who needs it aslong as I can find time. David "(Very) Angry Beaver" Gillen.
I started off back in the day with Civ 2. I soon figured out I could make maps I began doing so instead of playing. I then moved to Canada from England, bye bye everything electrical. After 3 months PC less came Starcraft, as a late comer everything had already been done and it sucked, nothing felt original. Inspired by Duke Nukem 3D's level editor I did one of the most intelligent thing I've ever done. I bought the HL Platinum pack and UT, both mostly responsible for my lack of social life. Between the two games I wasted years learning and bouncing between communities. Nothing really changed untill the release of HL2 though. A brand new engine and a top of the line PC. Ever since I've been teaching, learning, and having fun trying to finish things that I started, and coming up with too many ideas to do so.
"To repeat what others have said and done, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains; to improve it requires skill and luck."
- Black Mesa
- An example mod of me doing a bit of everything, my application to Black Mesa CSS + HL2 required.
- A working physics based garage door HERE.
- A four digit time counter for use in single player games HERE.
- A game of Tic Tac Toe (Naughts and Crosses) out of HL2 entities HERE.
- A fully drivable scanner that can take pictures and small obstacle course HERE.
- A moon themed 3D skybox with a new 2D skybox and displacement terrain HERE.
- My contributions