Removing Game Configurations
If you have created a MOD from the "Create a Mod" wizard, and would like to remove it from your game configurations menu:
- Load the Hammer Editor from the Source SDK Launcher.
- Choose Options from the Tools menu.
- Switch to the Game Configurations tab.
- Click the Edit button next to the Configuration: drop down list.
- For each configuration you wish to remove, select the configuration, then click the Remove button.
- Press OK to confirm your choices, and OK in the Options dialog.
- To remove the configurations from the Source SDK Launcher, select Reset Game Configurations under the Utilities tab.
Note: In order to add versions of the Source SDK that were added through updates, you must reset your game configurations then as well.